As a State Association, the NDAR benefits from the strength and clout of a membership distributed throughout the state. From this base of power, your Association is then able to pass on to you considerable benefits to emphasize your professional growth and development.
The NDAR exists to provide you with programs, services and products to enhance your freedom and ability to succeed in your business with integrity and competency.
Through various programs, the Association also works to improve the environment of the real estate industry, promoting the preservation and advancement of property rights for all.
NDAR provides you with the means to promote the preservation of property rights, advocate freedom of choice in housing, and benefit the real estate industry by influencing public policy and political affairs.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN NDAR GIVES YOU:
… the right to use the term REALTOR® ‑ ONLY MEMBERS OF THE STATE AND NATIONAL ASSOCIATION MAY USE THE TERM REALTOR® which is a registered trademark.
- GRI courses, 1-4
- Continuing Education
- Brokerage Courses
- Sales Courses ‑ Commercial Courses
- Investment Courses ‑ Buyer Agency Courses
- Professional Designations ‑ GRI, CRS, CRB, CCIM
- Special Courses at Convention & Leadership Conferences
- All Seminars offered at discount prices to REALTORS®
REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) – An opportunity for you to support political candidates committed to the concerns of private property owners and the real estate profession. *Major Lobbyist NDAR Executive Vice President acts as your chief lobbyist under the direction of the Legislative Committee.
Legislative Bill Monitoring – Every piece of legislation introduced is carefully screened and monitored as it relates to the real estate profession.
License Law – Originally introduced by the NDAR we continue to study and implement changes in the law to ensure the highest caliber of professionals in our state. Members of the State Association are recommended for appointment by the Governor to the ND Real Estate Commission.
Housing Finance Agency (HFA) – It is responsible for the ND First Time Homebuyers Program. The NDAR is represented by having a REALTOR® appointed by the Governor to the HFA Advisory Commission.
A special committee to study ways and methods that reduce the risk of lawsuits and liability through education and awareness. Current programs available to REALTORS® are:
- Endorsed Home Warranty Program
- Sample Disclosure Statement
- Sample Buyer Agency Contract
- Endorsed Errors & Omissions Insurance
AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL:
YOUR NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® is one of the world’s largest professional trade associations. As a member, your voice is heard from Washington to your local government ‑ representing your interests, protecting private property rights and fostering the free enterprise system.
MEMBERSHIP IN THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® ENTITLES YOU TO:
Legislative Legal Initiatives and
- Legislative and Regulatory Lobbying Campaigns
- REALTORS® Political Action Committee
- Legal Updates
Information Services and Business Products
- Today’s REALTOR® and Today’s REALTOR@ Online
- REALTOR® Rewards
- Real Estate Library
- Business Management Products and Services
- Research Products and Services
- REALTOR@ Guard ‑ The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Errors & Omissions Insurance Program
Professional Standards and Development
- NAR Sections and Professional Institutes, Societies and Councils
- National Business Meetings and Trade Shows
If interested in joining the North Dakota and National Association of REALTORS® as a Member at Large, please complete the enclosed application. (This application is subject to the approval of the Membership Committee of NDAR).